Instagram, is one of the biggest and best social media networking platforms and where people have the chance to showcase their lives, as well as follow friends, families, favorite brands, celebrities, and Influencers.
Just Starting With Insta?
You may have just started your first Instagram account and you know exactly how to post images, how to add emojis and stickers, how to use hashtags, and how tag locations, tag people and close friends, or other Instagram users.
Perhaps you’ve also uploaded some Instagram Stories and your user-generated content (videos/images/photos) is getting strong user engagement? There’s so much more you can do to gain even more traction and get noticed – perhaps even reach the holy grail of Instagram, the Discover Page.
We love Instagram too – it’s a lot of fun, isn’t it!
So Many Features to Learn About on Instagram
To further grow your Insta account and to get the most out of Instagram, there are so many fantastic features for users to get to grips with on the Instagram social media networking platform.
One of the most important aspects of using Instagram is how to get more followers. There are various strategies that you can use to boost your popularity and visibility on the platform, such as sharing high-quality content and engaging with other users through hashtags and comments.
Yes, Instagram was once a place for Instagram users to share posts such as their photographs with family and friends but since it first launched back in 2010, it’s evolved into so much more than a photo-sharing social network. Instagram makes posts stand out!
You Must Use Instagram If You’re a Brand or Business
Today, the Instagram platform is one of the most important social media marketing platforms of all – it’s also especially important for brands and businesses to get the word out about their products and services.
So if you own a brand or business and you want to use digital marketing, you cannot risk ignoring Instagram or the power of Instagram photos.
What You Can Do On Instagram as a Business
Instagram is a powerful platform for businesses looking to reach new audiences. As one of the biggest social media networks in the world, Instagram reaches over 800 million users each month, and it offers a range of features that can be used to effectively promote your products or services. Some of these features include Instagram videos, Instagram stories, Instagram live videos, and Instagram views.
So, what can you do on Instagram to boost your brand or business? See below for a few of the brilliant things that you can do as a brand or business on Instagram:
- Post images of your products and services.
- Use the power of Instagram Influencer marketing to solidify your brand.
- Showcase your business using Instagram Stories.
- Go Live with IGTV.
- Keep all of your Instagram content in one place with Instagram Creator Studio and access it whenever you want.
- Learn more about your audience using the power of Instagram insights.
- Grow your audience and create a community online.
- Build leads and turn them into paying customers.
- Repost Instagram users using your products and services.
Today, we’re going to concentrate on being able to understand how to repost on Instagram. In doing so, you will learn how to share other people’s content with your feed. This feature is not just for business and brand users, it is also useful for private accounts to learn how to repost on Instagram using Instagram content.
So, let’s dive straight in with our best practice for reposting on Instagram!
Why Is It Important to Understand How to Repost Content On Instagram?
It’s no secret that likes on Instagram are important. They help to increase your visibility, reach, and engagement. But what many people don’t realize is that likes can also be a valuable source of data. By understanding how to repost content on Instagram, you can gain insights into the interests and preferences of your audience.
It’s really important to know how to repost content on the Instagram platform – whether you’re a business, brand, or it’s for your personal use. Reposting is quite a powerful Instagram feature, especially for organizations wishing to grow their social media presence.
Instagram Doesn’t Have a Repost Feature
Unlike other social media networking platforms (for example, Facebook and Twitter) there is no magic repost button – and no easy tool. There’s also no Instagram story-sharing feature – at the moment – who knows, it may be launched by Instagram in the future (we hope so!). However, that doesn’t mean that you can’t repost content on Instagram and once you know how to do it, you’ll see how easy it is.
We will walk you through the steps that you need to follow to repost content from another Instagram feed to your own Instagram feed. There isn’t just one method either, there are four different methods – just choose the one that works best for you.
Method One: How to Repost on Instagram with a Screenshot Method
First, we’re going to start with understanding how to repost on Instagram with a screenshot. Here are the easy steps for you to learn:
- Access your Instagram account.
- Locate the content that you want to share in your own feed.
- Take a screenshot of the post that you want to repost.
- Next, tap on the New Post + button (which is located on the top right corner of your Instagram screen).
- Choose the screenshot you’ve just taken.
- Resize the screenshot if you need to.
- Remember to add the filters you want (such as emojis or stickers) and make any edits required.
- Add the citation of the original poster, such as their username– this is very important; you must give a credit to the original Instagram user for their original content.
- Include a catchy caption.
- Use the hashtags you want, and don’t forget when you repost, tag anyone else.
- Next, simply share the repost by using the share button situated at the top on the right-hand side.
When learning how to repost on Instagram, always request permission before you share someone else’s Instagram post to your story to avoid a copyright issue.
Method Two: Using the Home and Lock Buttons
Here’s another route for how to repost on Instagram and in turn, get more Instagram video views:
- Access your Instagram account.
- Locate the photograph or image on Instagram that you’d like to repost.
- Once you’ve located one, take a screenshot using your phone which saves it to your camera roll.
- Next, if you have an iOS phone, press, and hold the home and lock buttons at the same time, and your screen will flash.
- If you have an Android device, press down on the sleep/wake buttons along with the volume down button, and your screen will flash.
- Select a new post.
- Next, navigate back to your Instagram account.
- Click on the new post button.
- Choose either Post, Story, Reels, or Live.
- Then resize your post using the reposting app.
- Click on next and you’ll be able to add filters (emojis and stickers etc.) and edit the post if you want to.
- Add your citation and your caption.
- Don’t forget to add your hashtags (you can have up to 30 hashtags on Instagram, we’d recommend ten).
- When you add post, note the preview of your post, now you can tag other users, other images and add your location if you wish to do so.
- Next, share your post so it’s live in-feed.
Method Three: How to Post on Instagram With Instagram Repost Apps
There’s a third method that you could use. There are third party apps available through the app stores (Android and iOS) to help you repost on Instagram and they’re designed to make it really quick and easy. We are going to concentrate on Repost for Instagram (suitable for iOS or Android).
Repost for Instagram instantly integrates with the Instagram platform. Once you start using it, you can quickly and easily share content from other Instagram users direct from your phone – whether you have an Android phone or an Apple iPhone.
How to Access Repost for Instagram
Access Repost for Instagram by clicking on this useful link.
Using Repost for Instagram
Here’s how to use Repost for Instagram:
- Open Instagram.
- Once downloaded, find the post you want to repost. Tap on the photograph so you can see it in full.
- Copy profile URL to your clipboard and open Repost. The post will automatically appear in the app’s inbox.
- Next, click on the arrow situated on the right-hand side of the post. Edit your post and you can also add an Attribution mark if you want to. Now you can add a new caption if you want or keep the original caption.
- Don’t forget to add your emojis, stickers, tag your location and other Instagram users and include your hashtags.
- Next, just share the post to your feed, Story or if you want to send it in a direct message.
- Click OK when you’re done and share it as you would a normal post.
Method Four – Reposta, Another Third-Party Instagram App
Here’s another third-party app that you can download in the App store. It’s suitable for use with an iOS or Android phone and helps you to get likes on the Instagram app. Here’s how to use it this third-party app.
- Download Reposta from your app store.
- Hop onto your Instagram account.
- Locate the image that you want to repost.
- In Instagram, copy the URL of the desired image to repost.
- Open your Instagram app and paste link (the URL).
- Open Reposta, you should see your image in there ready to use.
- Click on post to Instagram, you can also edit the photograph and change the caption if you want to. There are a few options that you’ll see underneath the image. To simply post, select Post to Instagram. There’s also a schedule option if you want to save the image for a later date.
- Choose to post direct to your feed or in an Instagram Story.
- Once you’ve made your selection, you can crop the image if you wish, you’ll also be given the option of editing your image and applying any filters.
- When you’ve done this, click on Next, change the caption if you want to and Repost.
- Don’t forget to reply to any comments and direct messages you receive on your repost activity!
Another Method! Try Reposting Using the Ming App (available on the Apple Store)
Hopefully, one of the above methods will help you to repost content that you like to your own Instagram feed. With four different options, there’s bound to be one or two that you’ll find easy. There is another repost app that you might want to explore that works similarly to the others we’ve mentioned here, it’s called Ming and you can open Ming by clicking here.
This app is highly rated on the Apple store. It’s easy to use and means you can repost any photograph, any post, or any Instagram Stories so they look great – with high resolution and credit automatically applied. It’s easy to do and you’re not just limited to reposting one photograph or one video in a multiple post. You can swipe through and choose one, two or multiple images. We’d recommend having a look at Ming.
There are many ways to increase your reach and engagement on Instagram, and one of the most effective methods is buying Instagram followers. There are a number of different services that can help you add more followers to your account quickly and easily. By buying high-quality followers, you will be able to boost your visibility among users and improve the reputation of your profile.
Try Out the Different Repost Methods
We would suggest that you play around with each of the options we have listed and just choose the one that works best for you.
Soon, You Won’t Give Reposting a Second Thought!
We are sure that once you’ve performed a repost function a few times, you will know how to do it and won’t give it a second thought!
Let’s Hope Instagram Launches a Repost Button!
However, we (probably like you) hope that in the not-too-distant future, Instagram launches its own repost button – after all, wouldn’t it be great just to tap on a button and instantly repost content like you can on Facebook or Twitter?
Stay Informed About Instagram’s New Features
In order to stay up-to-date on the latest features released by Instagram, it is important to regularly read updates from the company. This can be done by signing up for the official email newsletter or following Instagram’s blog, which publishes frequent posts about new features and other important announcements. Additionally, cheap Instagram likes and other social media metrics tools can help you to keep tabs on how popular your posts are and how they are performing compared to your competitors.
There are so many great features on Instagram, like clicking the three dots next to a post (upper right corner) if you’d rather hide it – as well as all the repost information in this piece. The more you play around with Instagram, the more features you’ll find out about.
Don’t forget, that Instagram is evolving all the time and new features keep on being added by Meta so keep checking back to find out what you need to know about from 1394ta.
Reposting Is Easy When You Know How
As you’ll discover, it’s actually fairly easy learning how to repost on Instagram and now you’ll be able to find out how to grow Instagram followers. Happy reposting, now go and have some fun on Instagram!